Saturday, November 12, 2011

playlist - nov. 12th, 2011!

interns' set
biz markie - just a friend
pete townshend - let my love open the door
stevie wonder - for once in my life
jackie wilson - (your love keeps lifting me) higher & higher
razrolight - rip it up
voxhaul broadcast - leaving on the 5th
fitz and the tandtrums - moneygrabber
the hush sound - don't wake me up
maroon 5 - no curtain call

ryan's set
frank sinatra - my way
kanye west & jay-z feat. frank ocean - no church in the wild
u2 - city of blinding lights
the rolling stones - sympathy for the devil
stone temple pilots - interstate love song

gerardo's set
michael bublé - all of me
ray charles - mary ann
pink floyd - the happiest days of our lives/another brick in the wall, part 2
the beatles - hey jude (love version)
the killers - human

tiegan's (sister's) set
the grouch & eligh - euphoria
eyedea & abilities - now
larusso - crutch
grits - ooh ah

This post brought to you by Baby Mrs. Potato-Tiegan:

No comments:

Post a Comment